- Berks County 2018 Annual 2-1-1 Report
- Berks County June 2019 2-1-1 Report
- PA 2-1-1 East 12/2018 – 6/2019 Housing and Homeless Service Report
System Performance Measures
The Housing Inventory Count (HIC) is conducted every year on the last Wednesday in January. It occurs at the same time as the PIT so that utilization rates can be measured accurately. Please see the link below to see a breakdown of the emergency housing available in Berks County.
- The Point in Time Count (PIT) is conducted every year on the last Wednesday in January. The PIT is intended to provide a “snap shot” into what the homeless population is like in a particular area. Please see the link below to learn more about the dynamics of homelessness in Berks County.
PIT Count Update: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, BCEH will be conducting an alternative PIT Count on January 22, 2021. In the past, BCEH relied heavily volunteers who have been very generous with their time. In an attempt to follow CDC guidelines and keep everyone safe, BCEH staff will be conducting the PIT Count internally. The PIT Count for 2021 will be conducted using observational surveys only. We are looking forward to resuming our standard PIT Count procedure in 2022.
- 2019 Berks County PIT Data
- 2017 Berks County AHAR Summary
- 2019 Berks County System Performance Measures