Click below to donate to BCEH and support the work to reduce and end homelessness.
People looking for help walk into BCEH every day. See below for a list of items we like on hand to support individuals and families in need.
The best way to get involved in the work to end homelessness is through the local United Way. Click below to learn more about volunteer opportunities
Advocacy Information and Tools
• Housing Equality Center of Pennsylvania- Information on Fair Housing (https://www.equalhousing.org/)
• The National Alliance to End Homelessness- (http://www.naeh.org)
• The National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty- (http://www.nlchp.org)
• Find your legislator- (https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/home/findyourlegislator/)
• Living Wage Calculator- (http://livingwage.mit.edu/counties/42011)
• Advocacy Toolkit- (https://nlihc.org/sites/default/files/A-Place-To-Call-Home_toolkit.pdf)
We are always in need of items for our Street Outreach program. If you or your organization would like to make a donation, we can always use the following:
BARTA Bus Passes
Shampoo (small and large size bottles)
Men's and Women's Deodorant
Tampons and Sanitary Napkins
Child's Sippy Cups
Coloring Books and Crayons
New Pillows (in the bag)
Please call us if you have items to donate and we can either arrange a pick up or tell you where to drop the collected items. Any questions, please call us at 610-372-7222.